Thursday, February 14, 2013

What I Wore :: Happy V.D.


Happy Valentine's Day, folks. I hope you are having a good, good day. My day is an awfully long one.  Class, a meeting, another class, then work. A good 18 hour day.

But at least I have this amazing and rare Betsey Johnson sweater to make everything a little brighter. I scored it at a clothing swap. What?! Yeah. I've searched online and can't find one the same so I really know nothing about it except that it is perfect for a sardonic Valentine's look.

(If you are curious about the title of this post, check this out.)

Thanks for your support!!! If you have not yet donated to my cause, it's not too late. Just click the donate button on the right side bar and contribute any amount you want!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit, that shirt is devilishly adorable! I hope your long long day goes by swiftly. I'll be having one of those too today! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete