Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sister Date

My baby sister (14) came over today. Mama watched the kids for a couple hours this morning so we could take some pictures for my etsy shop. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Emma who was still practically a baby when I went off to college. We didn't exactly grow up together. There are 6 siblings between us in age.

Emma is beautiful and a natural in front of the camera. And she is exactly my size except not the same height. I pretty much source clothes for my shop that I can model myself, so this works nicely. It takes forever if I take pictures of myself because camera remotes never last more than a few uses apparently and the only camera shop around closed down. This sister date will give my shop a much needed inventory boost!

We had a lot of fun and afterwards had a good lunch.


How about that family resemblance, right?!


3 comments:

  1. She looks just like you. I had a hard time believing it was her in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know. And I think she's seen enough of my modeling that she can do a good impersonation. Without direction, she stands and moves just the way I would.

      Delete
  2. So nice! I only have a bother, but sister would be so much fun too!

    ReplyDelete