Monday, May 20, 2013

Wardrobe

I'm totally obsessed (this is not in any way true, I just like it is all) with this etsy shop! The clothes are amazing and I've always wanted to dress like an extra in a Hayao Miyazaki film. I would wear almost anything in this shop, but only stuff in more or less gray scale. Better yet, I shall make myself some new baggy, frumpy clothes. And in fact, I made myself one of these skirts the other day when I found the shop. So there.

Am I crazy or is this awesome?

Also, as a minor note, today is my birthday. :)

5 comments:

  1. I think you would look amazing in that style! And with your sewing skills, all you need is the inspiration.

    Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, and the fabric!

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. More vintage sheets? I'll keep an eye out for natural fiber fabrics for you. I try not to buy clothes or fabrics new right now -- kind of my way of protesting the whole clothing industry work and pay standards.

      Delete
    3. I'm going to try yard sales. I've found a lot of fabric that way. Like old drapes.

      Delete
  2. I think you could definitely pull those off.

    ReplyDelete