Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wild



Reporting from the frontline, this was our third and most trying day. The kids were quarrelsome and I was stir-crazy. Kids are not made for indoor living, nor I for domestication or putting away laundry. We ended up playing chase, hide and seek, etc. for the better part of the morning, although we successfully made it through all the school-ish activities outlined yesterday.

I've never wanted to be a homeschool mom. The idea doesn't appeal to me. I think of bad denim dresses and long, frustrating days. It's not exactly the kind of adult life I imagined for myself. So, I'm not one. I just happen to have kids who need to learn some basics and I may as well be useful.


1 comment:

  1. If I had to guess, I would imagine your kids are going to be ahead of their peers in every area that matters. Two brilliant parents=two brilliant kids. I mean, I have seen their problem solving skills in action. I also predict that they are going to be handfuls for at least another 10 to 5 years.

    ReplyDelete