Friday, June 21, 2013

Distraction

James and I are pretty stressed out these days. Parenting a difficult child is not for the faint of heart and it is taking its toll on the both of us. While James was away, I bore the brunt of the burden and now my nerves are more or less shot.

SO.

I am distracting myself by imagining a new look.


I wouldn't go pastel with it, but I think my natural chestnut would carry it just fine. I could let it swoop across my face, curl it and have it all wild on top, make a nice wave, slick it back like Tilda Swinton...

Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh yessssss do it do it do it!! That's exactly the style I'm planning on growing my buzz cut into once I become safely employed again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would totally rock that look.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was right on the edge of doing this. Then we started in on LOTR again... But right now my hair looks more like a messer Strider than Arwen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, you should bring your energetic dears over here one morning! We'll wear them clean out in the bounce house, then picnic behind our place on the grass!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell stranger, I missed you too! Blogging just had to take a back sat for a while but I'm glad I checked in today. I hope your lovley little family gets a break soon, sounds like you need one x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally think you could pull off this look! Even with pastels!

    ReplyDelete