Saturday, June 15, 2013

Now's My Chance

James is being a do-gooder for a long (through Tuesday!) weekend. So I have more free time than usual. When I say free time, I mean after hours. During the day, I'm a single mom. O.o

So now is my chance to do the things I don't do when my husband is around. I am going to drink beer, wear ugly dresses and paint a lot. And I'm going to try to ignore the little voice in the back of my head reminding me that there's no way I'll be as productive as James was last week when I was away –he finished an album. Not just any album, but one that may very well be my all time favorite, ever, ever. 


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think so too! But James hates plaid, so I never wear this. It's not like he tells me what I can and can't wear, it's just that I prefer to be attractive rather than unattractive to him when he's around. For the most part.

      Delete
    2. I totally understand that. Zach loves me in grey, so I tend to wear it more when he's around. :)

      Delete
  2. Where did he go? What is he doing? DO TELL.
    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He went up to WV to help Hudson out. The couple Hudson's been staying with are out of town and so someone needed to go up. It's been a good get-away for James.

      Delete
    2. While on his get-away, he should think up some bloggy type topics. It's been two weeks since the last post and I'm having JWN withdrawal.

      K

      Delete