Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Time Enough


When I was sitting for all those hours in the hospital room, I occupied my mind with this book, Time Enough For Love by Robert A. Heinlein. It is a futuristic, sci-fi/fantasy novel that so far doesn't touch Dune, but still offers quite a bit of interest and fun.

I didn't get very far because we all talked an awful lot and watched this weird reality game show about competitive tattooing as well as the last half of Gladiator, the first third of Book of Eli and Fracture in its entirety. And I'll admit I took some naps. Because if I have to sit in a stuffy room, wear a hospital gown and sit in a chair that can't not recline, I'm going to get sleepy. As would you.


This last picture makes me want to start a new blog all about how to look ridiculous. But I don't know how, it just comes naturally.

4 comments:

  1. Stop lookin' all hot on the internet already. Stop it. Now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a contributor to your new blog. 98% of my pictures are naturally ridiculous. You know. Some girls got it. Some girls don't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post them anyway! Your selfies are kinda rare. :P

      Delete