Sunday, July 14, 2013

Back In The Game


Until now my summer has been about being a mom, getting my house in order, growing food, vacation bible school, preschool, etc. All great things and important and worthwhile. But I had no time –or was giving no time– to my own creative pursuits.

Until now.

I made a map of the rest of my summer and it includes four (4) projects. They are all art/design related and will all go toward my senior seminar portfolio. They all address various gaps therein as well as things I've just wanted to tackle. When I'm done, I will have no products or market-related items in my portfolio. (*goal*)

Drawing, designing, printing, painting, vectoring, photographing. Four projects. Four weeks.

I'm so freaking excited!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, that is exciting! Is that a dress? It looks amazing!! - Rachel (For the Birds)

    ReplyDelete