Monday, August 19, 2013

Ketchup


This picture is apropos* of nothing. I just like to look at it because my little sister Emma is pretty cute and my brother Justus is pretty dang strong to be able to walk around the yard like that. I don't know, it cheers me up.

It's been a rough weekend. James has been in and out of the hospital. They say it's pleurisy and maybe it is. There's been very little sleep between us and plenty of stress. And tension to be honest. 

The silver lining, I've decided, is that this whole ordeal has taught me how much need I have for a phone of my own. So now I have one. It's smart. Smarter than I am, at this point. 

And I'm on instagram, as you can see in the sidebar. #followback





*Reading anything by Alexandre Dumas will lead to the overuse of this word.




2 comments:

  1. I sent you an email.

    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope James starts feeling better soon.
    I will follow you! My user name is myspecialagent or some variation with underscores.

    ReplyDelete