Thursday, November 14, 2013

Odds and Ends

I have too much glasses.

Dennis Hopper's Lost Album. Photographs that were discovered after his death. Warhol, Paul Newman, etc.

Vast visual resource by local curator. Slow to load, but worth the wait.

If you are an artist or designer, check out this competition. I'm participating and you should, too.

If you still haven't decided what to get me for Christmas, one of these would be just fine.

And here comes Thanksgiving. I shall be making these and these for the family brunch.

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I just figured out what I should get you for Christmas! And it isn't the posters on your link. Also, not a huge pear fan but caramel pear tarts kind of look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it a subscription to Juxtapoz magazine?

      Delete
    2. I'll never tell. :p

      Well, I mean, after I give you the gift I will, I guess.

      Delete